This policy applies to all information collected or submitted in our Idun service on all devices and platforms. The Idun service here refers to both the application and its control panel.
Information we collect
For technical reasons
The login information for the application consists of your phone number. We store the login ID on your device to keep you logged in.
The use of notifications requires tokens to be sent to the server. Our server software can also store basic technical information such as IP address, events, or logs. The IP address is only stored temporarily.
If you have the role of administrator (in the admin panel: “Foreman”), you also have access to the control panel. The control panel login information consists of your email address and password.
For enabling service
We collect the following information about an individual user:
– First and last name
– Telephone number
– Registration date
– The language in which the person uses the app
– Submissions and attachments sent by the person
– All departments to which the administrator has linked the user
If the user is an administrator, we also collect the following information for providing the service:
– Email address
– Password in an encrypted form
– Submission types selected by the user in the admin panel to receive notifications
– Start and end times selected by the user in the admin panel to receive notifications
We collect the following information about an individual company:
– Business ID or other company identification
– Registration date
– Company-related submissions and attachments
– Administrators (in the admin panel: “Foreman”) and regular users (in the admin panel: “Worker”)
For reports and analytics
The Idun service collects anonymous, non-individual statistics for applications. There is no advertising on Idun.
We use the information we collect to operate and improve our app.
The Idun service uses the Firebase platform for storing, accessing and handling information, and for push notifications. Learn more about how Firebase uses information at: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
The Idun app uses the Twilio cloud communications platform to send authentication codes to the user’s phone number to log in to the app. Learn more about how Twilio uses information at: https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy
We apply the following security measures to keep your information secure:
– All communication from and to the service requires an encrypted connection (HTTPS). Therefore, only authorized persons can read the information submitted to and transferred via the service.
– All passwords are encrypted for enhance protection.
– Access to sensitive data is restricted to a few select employees.
– Access to sensitive data is restricted only to employees who sign in with Google Sign-In and 2-factor authentication.
– The software that runs the service is continuously updated to address any security flaws immediately.
The user has full control over their information
The user has full control over their information. This means that at any time, you have the right to request an account of what information about the user we possess. You also have the right to request that the information stored is deleted.
To make any of the above inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Changes to this policy
Summary of changes so far:
3.9.2021 updates on the information that the service collects.
18.11.2021 updates on chapters Information usage and Security, added chapter The user has full control over their information